2 Best Earning ways of all the time!
Hey, Welcome to the blog.
In today’s world, earning money is every person’s basic need. As we grow up, we will see that life is getting way harder day by day, and it’s not the same as we were used to seeing in our childhood… Money is still a materialistic thing, but this is the only key to being a successful person in this world.
Today, I am going to give you some useful tips to earn a decent amount and make a good living through it.
LinkedIn is a great platform where different companies have their authorized pages, groups, accounts. Where they often post a job to hire potential people from LinkedIn. I have got 4 to 5 jobs through LinkedIn working as a Virtual Assitant for my clients and helping them in all the possible ways I can.
Here are some key points, to build a great LinkedIn profile, and to grab the client’s attention.
- Add people from European countries.
- Add a personalized message while sending the connection.
- Try to ask for the business hustle they have made from Start to till now.
- Always try to send your offer too, like you can work 5 hours a day, and the $3 is your hourly rate, something like this.
- Always post frequently through your account.
- Always try to make interesting polls according to your niche to grab the maximum attention of potential people.
- Add an interesting ABOUT YOU like how you had to help your clients in the past, and what can you do now.
- Change your profile setting to OPEN TO WORK.
- Try to add maximum people per day, at least 30 people a day.
You can earn a decent amount of $100 to $120 per week, and that’s it. Put your best and see the amazing outcomes.
Fiverr is a great platform working as a freelancer? Today, Fiverr has maximum potential sellers, that are offering everything that you need to be done, from making an English document to building a great website.
Most of the companies, get their logo designs, product descriptions from Fiverr sellers, and they are most happy with that Virtual work.
Here are the points, how you can make a successful growing profile on Fiverr.
- First SignUp to the seller account.
- Add your best skills and select your niche, which you want to sell to the clients of Fiverr.
- Add an interesting ABOUT YOU section.
- Connect with your maximum Social Media Accounts, like Facebook, Twitter.
- After that, you will be redirected to make your first Gig.
- Do keyword research on your niche, and add unique words in your Gig title, like if you are trying to sell Product descriptions. I WILL MAKE A PRECISE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR WEBSITE. In this title, the word PRECISE is a unique word that will help you to rank your Gig on Fiverr.
- Although there is tough competition on Fiverr, add a maximum of five tags of your Gig relevant, and they will help you to grow fast!
- The next step will be to set up a price for your selling. Try to start from $5 because you are a new seller people will buy your Gig if you are selling a great service at a cheap price. Gradually you can increase this price to $10 and even $20.
- Then add a good description of your service.
- Try to add FAQs.
- The final step is the Gig Image. That is the most significant point, what people see through your Gig image, and click on your Gig. Add an EYE-CATCHY Gig image, try to fit a photo of yours in the image, and all the relevant key points about your service in the Gig image. You can make that Gig image for free on CANVA.
- After completing your profile, and making your first Gig, try to send Buyer Requests, almost 10 every day. Through that, people will click on your profile, which will get you your first order too.
- Try to be online on Fiverr through the mobile application as much as you can. Many clients require fast work, need to be done within a few hours. So, that is such a great way to attract more clients.
By following these steps you can easily make $300 to $500 a month through working online in your comfort zone. All you need to do is have some patience and then see the progress.
BEST OF LUCK!!